Prince William County Courts
General District Court: is suspended from March 16- June 7, please call this number for the latest information 703-792-6141
*All General District Court case numbers begin with the letter “G”
Juvenile Domestic Relations Court: Special Continuing Order for Reduced Operations .
Circuit Court: Open | More information
Office of Criminal Justice Services (Probation & Parole):
- Both Lobbies at Criminal Justice Services are now closed, and staff are providing most services virtually and over the phone, including routine appointments and new intakes.
- Intensive Probation/Pretrial Officers are conducting visits in the home or community only when necessary for urgent matters.
- Pretrial staff continue to interview inmates at the Adult Detention Center in non-contact areas.
- Officers are participating in essential court functions only, including arraignments for pretrial defendants.
- The Court continues to place defendants on pretrial supervision and is utilizing the intensive program for some releases.
- Probation/Pretrial Officers are placing GPS equipment for defendants released to the intensive program as ordered by the Court.