Continued Hazardous Weather Delays Manassas Mall Clinic Opening COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for Friday, February 19
Friday, February 19, Prince William Health District (PWHD) COVID vaccination clinic at Manassas Mall will open at 10 a.m. due to expected ice and dangerous travel conditions.
- Those who have an appointment at (PWHD) Manassas Mall vaccination clinic that was scheduled from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. can come to the clinic from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Friday. We apologize for any inconvenience. This is for the Manassas Mall vaccination clinic only.
- If you have a confirmed appointment from the hours of 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Potomac Middle School 3130 Panther Pride Dr, Dumfries, VA 22026, or at the Manassas Mall, 8300 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109 your appointment is still scheduled for Friday.
If you need assistance rescheduling Friday’s delayed opening to a later date, please contact the Prince William Health District call center after 9:00 AM on Friday at 703-872-7759, option 4, to reschedule your appointment. Otherwise, please arrive no later than 3:00 PM and you will be accommodated on Friday.
PWHD COVID Vaccination Clinics: Both locations are vaccinating by appointment only. No walk-ins without an appointment.
- Manassas Mall, 8300 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109. The PWHD COVID vaccine clinic is in the main mall corridor and will operate on Friday- From 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The closest door is marked “Manassas Mall” (1) between the Uptown Alley entertainment center and Macy’s, near the intersection of Sudley Road and Rixlew Lane. Once inside the door, turn right, and the clinic is the first storefront on the left.
- Potomac Middle School Clinic: 3130 Panther Pride Dr, Dumfries, VA 22026. Enter through door #1. The clinic will operate Friday only this week from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Second Doses: Those eligible for second doses will be contacted by the PWHD call center, not the new statewide call center. Please do not call the call center for your second dose appointment unless you are less than three days from the date for your second dose. The PWHD Call Center will call you to schedule your second dose. The call center will not schedule anyone who has not been contacted for an appointment.
The PWHD Call Center will continue to provide COVID-19 testing information and vaccine scheduling. Appointments will be taken from the waitlist/ statewide pre-registration system in order and based upon priorities within the phases and vaccine availability. All appointments will be made by the call center. The PWHD Call Center is open 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by calling 703-872-7759.